law-incorporated.

Fun for the Whole Family.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Magic Johnson.



A few weeks ago, everyone started posting this video on each others myspace pages as if it were the coolest thing to ever happen. So you take a skateboard, attach some rubber bands to it, then tie them around your feet (to ensure that when you fall, you will definately eat shit) and call it a streetboard. Supposively these things have been around for years, yet this is the first actual hardcore streetboarder I've seen. Don't get me wrong, Alex Morton rips on one of these, but com'on. I'm sure it's a lot harder than it looks and you take more spills, but I don't know. Lame maybe? Yea, I think so. People trying to rip off skateboarding and trying to call it a whole new 'extreme sport'. The filming is real good on the runs and such, so props to the filmer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home