law-incorporated.

Fun for the Whole Family.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

'Deadbody Rail'.









So I had kept hearing things about this yellow flatbar called the "deadbody rail". So last night I ventured there about 12 a.m. I seriously have to say this is the creepiest place I have ever been to. It is something straight out of the movie Hostel. It's a factory where cancerous body parts come to be cremated and who knows what else. Once inside the fence, the smell was horrible the whole time. There is a main oven where everything gets burned, barrels and barrels full of toxic body substances, plastic buckets of who knows what and a dumpster full of cremated bones. The entire time I had this errie chill, like something was gonna pop out at any moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home